Empire Square West
34 Long Lane
London SE1 4NA
T:+44 (0)207 378 2100
F:+44 (0)207 378 4841
The entrance to Empire Square is via the concierge entrance which is located at 34 Long Lane. The development is approximately a 3 minute walk from Borough station a 7 minute walk from London Bridge station, which service Northern and Jubilee lines as well as main line services to South and South-East London. Guests can easily walk to the City in less than 15 minutes.
Empire Square is serviced by 6 different bus routes. Please click here for further information.
1) Take the Northern Line to Borough and exit the station
2) Cross the road directly in front (Borough High Street) and turn left
3) Cross Great Dover Street, again directly in front, and continue on the road in front, to the right of a small church
4) Cross onto the right side of the road (Long Lane) and the entrance to the 24-hour concierge is just ahead, past Tesco
1) Take a mainline train or tube to London Bridge station and exit to the right (where The Shard and Guy's Hospital are located)
2) Follow the signs for Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital and walk through the hospital grounds (Great Maze Pond Street) with the main entrance doors to the hospital on your left
3) Exit the hospital grounds and take Crosby Row directly ahead
4) This road will lead onto Long Lane; turn right. You will now be walking parallel with Empire Square (on your left) and the entrance to the 24-hour concierge is just ahead on the left (past Tesco).
Click here to download a larger version of this map.
(All travel times are approximate and as quoted by Transport For London)
The car park entrance to Empire Square is located on Tabard Street. Access to Tabard Street at this end is typically 'one way'. Access can be gained by turning onto Silvester Street from Great Dover Street. Turn right onto Tabard Street and the car park entrance is situated just ahead, before Bright Horizons Creche, on the left. The entrance to the main concierge is on Long Lane, which runs parallel with Tabard Street.