9 Byng Street
London, E14 8GG
T:+44 (0)207 537 8200
F:+44 (0)207 378 4841
Marlin Canary Wharf is accessible from Byng Street, off Westferry Road, and approximately seven minutes walk from the heart of Canary Wharf and the Jubilee underground line. The development is about a three minute walk from either South Quay or Heron Quays DLR lines.
1) Exit Canary Wharf station from the main escalators leading outside (don’t take the East exit). Once outside turn left and cross Bank Street.
2) Enter the revolving doors of the building with the ‘Obika’ sign and then exit the opposite revolving doors leading to the waterside. Cross the footbridge and turn left.
3) Turn right onto Admirals Way (at the Hazev Delicatessen building) and walk to the end of the road.
4) Turn right onto Marsh Wall, cross the road and then turn left on to Mastmaker Road. Byng Street is on the immediate right.
5) Walk to the end of Byng Street and Marlin Apartments is the last building on the right.
1) Turn left out of South Quay station on to Marsh Wall. Turn left at Mastmaker Road and then immediate right on to Byng Street.
2) Walk to the end of Byng Street and Marlin Apartments is the last building on the right.
Marlin Canary Wharf is serviced by 2 bus routes, the D3 and the D7. Exit the bus at the Westferry Road, Manilla Street stop and walk down to Byng Street (parallel to Manilla Street). Turn onto Byng Street and Marlin Canary Wharf is on the left. For further information, please click here.
(All travel times are approximate and as quoted by Transport For London)
Make your way to Westferry Road from Canary Wharf and turn left onto Byng Street. 9 Byng Street is located on the left.